There’s a famous saying that records are meant to be broken, but there are certain records that may likely seem to be unbreakable ( definitely it will be broken in near future). There are numerous records in the world of football that will require extra super human efforts to be broken.
So have you questioned yourself some of the football records that might not be easily broken in the history football?. Keep reading this article and you will get to find out .
10 Football Records that are likely to be Broken
- Rogerio Ceni was a Brazilian goalkeeper who played for Sau Paulo and he was extremely good with set-piece. Rogerio Ceni 128 career goals, most goals scored by a goalkeeper
- Chelsea conceded 5 goals at home the whole season
- Gerardo Bedoya with the most number of red cards in football history with 46
- Pele winning 3 World Cups
- Messi 91 goals in one calendar year
- Sadio Mane scored the fastest hat trick in the Premier League while played for Southampton as he scored 3 goals in just 2 minutes.
- Robert Lewandowski scored 5 goals in just 9 minutes while he played for Bayern Munich against Wolfsburg.
- Zidane was never flagged as off side during the whole of his football career.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has scored most goals in a UEFA Champions League season, actually 17 goals .
- Asmir Begovic scored a goal of about 90m and this actually stands as the most distant goal in the history of football