Prior to this big clash, Benfica had a 1-0 win against Rio Ave in their last match and they will hoping for a win in this clash in order to strengthen their spots at the top of the League table.
Benfica currently are the league leaders with 71 points in 26 games. They are 10 points above second-placed Porto. A win for Benfica will see them extending their lead to 13 points.
Porto on the other hand, are second in the league table and they are 10 points behind the 1st-placed Benfica. They have 61 points in 26 matches played this season. They have 3 wins 1 draw and 1 defeats in their last 5 matches.
Hap Sport provides you with necessary information about this fixture:
Where are Benfica and FC Porto playing?
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal
- Stadium:Estádio da Luz
- Date: Friday 7 April
- Kick-off Time: 13:00 WAT / 12:00 GMT
- Referee: Artur Soares Dias
Benfica vs FC Porto H2H Results (Last 5 Games)
- Benfica: 1 win
- FC Porto: 3 wins
- Draws: 1
Benfica and FC Porto Current Form (Last 5 Matches)
- Benfica: WWWWW
- FC Porto: LWWDW
Benfica vs FC Porto Last Meeting Results
- POR 0-1 SLB | Primeira Liga
- SLB 0-1 POR | Primeira Liga
- POR 3-1 SLB | Primeira Liga
- POR 3-0 SLB | Taca de Portugal
- SLB 1-1 POR | Primeira Liga
Where to watch Benfica vs FC Porto on TV and live stream
- UK: BT Sport 3 and Benfica TV International
- US: Fanatiz USA, fuboTV, and Benfica TV International
- Canada: Benfica TV International
- Germany: DAZN
- Nigeria: StarTimes App and Sporty TV
- Portugal: BenficaTV
The Match will be livestreamed below: