Chelsea is going head to head with Everton starting on 18 Mar 2023 at 17:30 UTC at Stamford Bridge stadium, London city, England. The match is a part of the Premier League.
Chelsea played against Everton in 1 matches this season. Currently, Chelsea rank 10th, while Everton hold 15th position.
- Everton are winless in 27 top-flight games away to Chelsea (D12, L15). It is the joint longest winless run by one Premier League club away to another, equalling Newcastle’s record at Liverpool since 1995.
- The Toffees’ last league victory at Stamford Bridge was in November 1994, when Paul Rideout scored the only goal.
- Chelsea are vying to complete a league double against Everton for the first time since 2016-17.
- The Blues have won successive league games, as many victories as in their previous 15 attempts (D6, L7).
- A third consecutive top-flight win would be their best run since a four-match streak in September and October, which included Graham Potter’s first three league fixtures in charge.
- Chelsea have scored five goals in their last two league and cup games, matching their combined tally from their previous 12 matches.
- They have only lost one of their last 14 top-flight fixtures in the month of March (W11, D2), though that was a 2-0 defeat at Everton in 2019.
- The Toffees are winless in 11 consecutive away games in all competitions since beating Southampton on 1 October – they last went 12 without victory between December 2003 and May 2004.
- Everton have gone 11 league games without a win in London (D3, L8), failing to score in each of their last four fixtures in the capital.
- They have only managed two wins and two clean sheets in their past 30 top-flight away matches.
- Everton have won three of their seven league games under Sean Dyche, as many victories as they registered in 20 top-flight matches under Frank Lampard this season.
- Thirty of Dyche’s 75 Premier League wins, or 40%, have been by a 1-0 scoreline, including all three with Everton. Only Tony Pulis has a higher percentage (42%) among managers with at least 50 wins in the division.
Via BBC SPORTS