When we talk about the most prolific goalscorers in the 21st century, the list won’t be complete without mentioning the name of Cristiano Ronaldo. No other player has come close to matching Cristiano Ronaldo’s record for most headed goals in the 21st century.
Nonetheless, I’ve decided to put up this article to highlight the top ten players with the most number of headed goals in the 21st century.
1. Cristiano Ronaldo: As expected, the Portuguese International is occupying first position with a total number of 110 headed goals in the 21st century.
2. Luuk De Jong: The second player on the list is Luuk De Jong who currently plays for PSV Eindhoven. According to a report gathered, he is occupying second position with a total number of 78 headed goals.
3. Robert Lewandowski: Barcelona’s new signing Lewandowski is occupying third position with a total number of 77 headed goals.
4. Fernando Llorente (75 headed goals)
5. Radamel Falcao: The Uruguayan International who currently plays for Rayo Vallecano is occupying fifth position with a total number of 71 headed goals.
6. Bas Dost: the sixth player on the list is Dost who currently plays for FC Utrecht. According to a report gathered, he is occupying sixth position with a total number of 64 headed goals.
7. Aritz Aduriz: the former Spanish International who spent most of his playing career with Athletic Bilbao is occupying seventh position with a total number of 63 headed goals.
8. Mario Mandzukic: The former Croatian International who now works as an assistant to Zlatko Dalic in the Croatian national team is occupying eighth position with a total number of 60 headed goals.
9. Edin Dzeko (59 headed goals)
10. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (58 headed goals)